Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sweaters: Girly and Sweet Outfit Idea

 
Hi girlies! Today, I'm going to be talking about an outfit idea using a cute heart sweater!


I put together this really cute outfit idea! It's super girly and flirty--great for a date with the boyfriend, or a fun get together with the besties before the weather gets too cold! It's a little bit dressy but also casual because of the sweater. I didn't add any jewelry, because I think the lace detailing on the dress and clutch are enough, but if you were to wear this what would you wear jewelry-wise?
 
I think adding a sweater over something that would be dressy, or that's a little too summer-y is a great touch!
 
I hope you like this outfit idea! Let me know in the comments--would you wear this? What would you change about it?
 
Thanks for reading! Stay happy!
 
-Anna, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment